Expertise to support your small or medium-sized business
We’re confident that we can make you more visible within your market and help you to convert more leads into customers; concentrating your efforts on actions that positively impact your sales.
We do this through hands-on implementation of the full range of communication services; from digital to print, including but not limited to:
- Working with you to create winning campaigns using digital and/or traditional approaches
- Creation of key messages and content that will connect with your buyers and influence their motives
- Responsive, secure and easy-to-use websites that excel in being found in Google and converting visitors into customers
- Creative graphic design that helps communicate your core messages about your business, products and services
- Development of sales tools that give your team a competitive edge
- Smart phone and tablet apps that improve communication or boost productivity
To help keep you on-track we also offer 1 to 1 coaching sessions to help move you forward and improve your skills where you feel they need refining.
Small but with impact…
We’re a micro business so we’re just right for small to mid-sized projects. We’ll help you to scope tasks and manage them so that they meet the agreed timescales. Everything we do is loaded into our project management software so it’s easy to track our progress and monitor time.
When you work with Fort, you’ll always be working directly with Tim Bowerbank, benefitting from Tim’s 20+ years of frontline marketing, creativity and coding experience.
My core skills include:
I am a trained and experienced marketing professional: graduating from a Business degree (with a marketing focus) in 1995. Since then I’ve supported a large range of businesses to achieve their goals and move their businesses forward. Applying theories to solve real-world business issues is something that I really enjoy and so you’ll benefit from an approach that is centred on best-practice when I work with you.
I also have a love of coding. Since the year 2000 I have been closely involved in either creating myself or the supervision of digital applications from apps and websites to virtual learning platforms that reach thousands of people to support their needs. This technical expertise plus best practice marketing is a powerful combination in supporting your business in today’s digitally aligned markets.
The coding languages, frameworks and APIs I work with include:
- Frameworks and Libraries: Angular 2+, RxJS, AngularFire, CreateJS, Jekyll, JQuery, GSAP, Reveal.js, ScrollMagic, Feathers, Starling, Git
- Cloud: Firebase, Netlify, GitHub
- CSS: Sass, Bootstrap, UiKit, FxLayout, Bulma, Material
- Content Management Systems: CloudCannon, Netlify CMS, Grav, WordPress
- PageBuilders: Webflow, Elementor
I am able to creatively develop messages, write copy, and design (print and digital) for the needs of your business. Experienced in the use of the Adobe Creative Suite of software tools including: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Animate, TexturePacker and Acrobat Pro.
Search Engine Optimization Expertise
SEO has been at the heart of all web projects I have worked on and I have taken sites from zero visitors to thousands each day through effective ranking in organic searches.
Since 2005 I have been mentoring marine businesses, additionally I have also written and taught courses through my previous role as a marketing manager.
My core skills include:
ASP.NET C#, JQuery, Angular JS, Angular 2+, SQL Server, Azure
I am currently working on a mobile application using Flutter and Firebase.
Get in contact
We’re based in Cornwall but look forward to working with you wherever you may be. Give us a call and we can start discussing how to fortify your projects.